Your statutory rights
- Nothing contained within these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a customer.
- We will not pass on any details about you to any person not directly employed or contracted by us, unless required to do so by law.
Customer support and Complaints handling
- You may call our customer helpline on 01732 7443319. Our phones are manned from 6am until 3pm every day except Sunday. If all our lines are engaged please leave a message or order. All answer phone messages and orders are picked up daily.
- Alternatively, you may email us at email@example.com
- All personal information we collect is collected lawfully, within the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We do not release personal information we hold about our customers to any third part not involved with processing your order unless we are required to do so by law.
- Any personal information is collected by contacting us, placing an order and/or by signing up via our registration web page. If you do not wish to receive emails informing you of promotions or other services we provide, please email us to let us know. We store all customer delivery and contact details to enable customers to place additional orders without having to fill in their details again. If you do not wish for us to retain this information for longer than is required to manager your order, please email us to let us know. We NEVER allow any third party to use our customer details.
- We do not permit on our web site third party or cross web site tracking cookies and we fully support users who block such cookies.
- The web site uses temporary and permanent cookies of the type which browsers keep private to our web site. For additional security, we never send any information in these cookies which could have meaning to a third party, we simply request that your browser stores code numbers which only our web site can match to your order information. You can prevent your browser using cookies and still browse the web site.
- Our web site logs all activities on the site and associated cookie information. This is primarily for security and to help protect customers. We keep this information private and only use it for security, improving performance of the web site, detecting and investigating problems and for helping customers use the site.
- Chapmans of Sevenoaks Limited. Our registered address is Unit 1, Bartram Farm, Old Otford Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN14 5EZ
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the Laws of England. If any provision of these conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions shall not be affected.